June 06, 2009

Blogging from phone..

It's already 11 days after my year 2 final exam, which means i lost my laptop for 11 days. It's not easy to spend your time when u don't have a laptop with you.

On the day exam finished, me and coursemates went to sing k. There were 20 of us squeesed in a 5m x 8m small karaoke room. Our host, Mr. Chen Chao asked us to be at the karaoke at 5pm. I have absolutely no idea why he asked everyone to be there at this early. Though we were having dinner there but 5pm is too early isn't it? We sang, drank and drunk, played dices, chit chat for the whole night. Tell you what, money can buy happiness. Yes, you heard me right. Just that it cost £864 for one night. Cool?

I brought one and a half bottle of chivas home. I thought I earned it because we shared the bill and one and a half bottle of chivas is already worth more than what I have paid. Sounds that I am smart right can take chivas back. The smarter thing is coming. I found out that my house was broken in when I reached home. I lost my laptop. But how the theif came in? Because I didn't lock my door. Smart?

For the next few days, I can only rot at home, facebook and msn using phone, play tennis and go swimming. This is so sien weh.. My housemates haven't finish their exam yet. They are not going out anytime soon and therefore I can't follow them.

Finally their exam finished and I followed them enjoy life and play. wakaaka.. We played pool, watched movies and jomjom. Most important, we went for good food with good mood. Yeah!!

On the next day, I followed tzyy to Sheffield. He sold his desktop to a friend there. So I became the kuli help him deliver the desktop to the friend. We then walked around the city of Sheffield. It's quite nice. The buildings over there are far more modern than those in Birmingham. It's a day trip.

The next day (short of vocab), me, housemates and few more friends went to Bicester Village. It's a shopping heaven. Things there are branded and much cheaper than those in shopping complex. Once again I spent like nobody's business. Few hundred Pounds gone.

At night, big event.. Drinking party. Drinking only pure liquor from shot glasses. Whoever attended the party brought with them a bottle of liquor. 17 of us kaotim 10 bottles of pure liquor. I KO after 10 shots.

Wa.. Didn't know I can blog so long using my phone. It's not a bad phone after all. Why I keep regreting signing up for it.?

No comments:

Post a Comment