May 25, 2008

My secondary schooldays..

Was quite busy for the past few days..

After finishing my first year of my degree, I am working for my uncle now. As an 'engineer'. Actually I just spending my holiday by working for my uncle but what I am doing everyday is basically what his staff is doing. Just that there's a lot of things that I don't understand. *what do you expect from a first year degree student??* LOL...

Met my ex-classmate from secondary school. We have not met each others for ages. So, we had some nice chat and some good food in Mid Valley. I am so friend with this guy is because we share same interests. *I think most people become good friends also because they share same interest* We actually love to play sports and food.. haha...

Still fresh in my memory, during weekends, we play as many games as we could. Since we were in boarding school and there are so many fields and courts for different sports and games. So, we play basketball; after a while, we moved to volleyball, then tennis.. Like this, from courts to courts, fields to fields; we played a few games in just one morning until lunch time. We stopped for the afternoon, maybe do some laundry or become pig (I mean sleep.. haha..) Then around 5pm, we were back to action. Repeat what we did in the morning until we cant see the ball, if we play basketball.

At nights, we study together, though some times we talked more than write and read but we still have books in our hands. Just that we were still looking at the same page after 2 hours.. haha.. I think most people had the same experience when they were in secondary school or college. There's a phrase in chinese - 'saliva more than tea'. Anyway, it's a great experience, isn't it?

Really miss those days.. Will be writing more about it next time..

1 comment: