December 12, 2008

MRSM Beseri

I was in MRSM Beseri in Perlis from 2004 to 2005 for my SPM. Had great time over there. It's where I learned how to play tennis, where I learned how to study with friends without going tuition, where I met true friends, where I met really genius guys, where I met someone who's once important to me..

I found this video in youtube posted by a junior (I have totally no idea who she is as she's two years younger than me). I lived in the condition like that last time.



I miss that place...

3 comments:

  1. eh noob...put a chat box la pokai

    ReplyDelete
  2. i put chatbox d... u better talk more.. noob.. pokai..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi leinux,we're organizing a 25 years MRSM BESERI next year and looking at as many participant as can be.please sign up in facebook group: 25 years MRSM Beseri and invite as many friends from your batch, your senior or junior or someone u might know who is X-MRSMB ya!! Thank you

    ReplyDelete