July 16, 2009

Highlands, me come find u.. Wait me can?

Will be going to Cameron Highlands and Genting Highlands with some E&E friends starting tomorrow. I will TRY to capture more photos to post up here.. hehe..

Here's the schedule.. (Copy & Paste from friend's note.. lol..)

Thursday - 16 July 2009
- 1800 - BBQ at tzyy's house
- night - overnight at tzyy's house

Friday
- 0700 - departure
- 0930 - reach Ipoh, wait for SL -->drive up to cameron
- 1300 - steamboat at restaurant
- 1800 - Restaurant next door..
- 2100 - mini grill(electric) session

Saturday
- Morning. Cameron(jalan jalan)
- 1300 - Clean-up session
- 1400 - Head to Ipoh for tea/early dinner
- Head to Genting.
- 2000 - Arrive at Genting ---> Dinner
- Harry potter movie

Sunday
- Genting Theme Park
- jomjom for some people
- lepak-lepak

Monday
- Head home masing masing

I miss the first part of the event because I stay so damn far up North. I'll be meeting them tomorrow noon in Ipoh. Then, carry our ownself in an Alphard up to the highlands..

No comments:

Post a Comment